Dear Gala Guests, PAC Supporters and Friends,
Thank you for supporting our Gala event! For all those who were not able to join us, we are sorry you missed it. For those who were there, thank you for being with us on Saturday for a star studded evening to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of The Performing Arts Center!
A few highlights from the evening:
- Not one, but two, Proclamations from our esteemed attendees, the Hon. Catherine Parker and the Hon. Nita Lowey, and the presence of George Latimer and Hon. Suzi Oppenheimer. May 7th, 2018 was named Purchase College’s Performing Arts Center Day in Westchester County.
- President Tom Schwarz announced my official title change from Interim Director to Director of the Performing Arts Center.
- Bobby Clohessy ’81, spontaneously auctioned off a day with him on the set of Blue Bloods.
- A fabulous performance by Jessica Lang Dance that included the world premiere of a new work set to the music of Tony Bennett.
Needless to say, the evening was a great success with many memorable moments we want to share with all of you!
To download a photo:
- Click on the photo and a new tab will open with just the photo in it.
- Click the “download” icon on the bottom right. It looks like an arrow pointing down to a line.
- A box will pop up with different image sizes and click on the size. Select original for printing or smaller if you intend to email it.
- Another box pops up open that will allow you to save the downloaded photo. You will see this box along the bottom (Explorer) or bottom left corner (Chrome).
Thanks again to all who made the last forty years happen, and to all who made our celebration a success. We couldn’t have done it without you!
Director, Performing Arts Center
The PAC’s 40th Anniversary Gala
The PAC 40th Anniversary Gala Committee
Geri Pell, Chair
Christopher T. Clark
Robert Fishman ’80
Steven Gomer ’75
David Grill ’86
M. James Sandling
Patron and Artist Honorees
Fay and Norman Burger
Jane* and Donald Cecil
Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center
Christopher T. Clark
Barbara and Richard Dannenberg
Dvora and Alfred Fields
The Frog Rock Foundation
Emily and Eugene* Grant
The Jandon Foundation
Betsy and Donald* Landis
The Honorable Suzi Oppenheimer and Martin J. Oppenheimer
Orpheus Chamber Orchestra
Jennifer and M. James Sandling
Hannah and Walter Shmerler
Deborah and Alan Simon
Paul Taylor Dance Company
Doug Varone ‘77
Karin and Mitchell Weisburgh