How to Reserve Your Seats
To order, call The PAC Box Office at 914-251-6200.
Box Office hours are Wednesday – Friday, noon to 6pm
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name, date and time of performance
- Total number of seats including students, teachers and chaperones
We will acknowledge receipt of your reservation request. Payment is due IN FULL 4 weeks before the performance, with check payable to The Performing Arts Center.
Performing Arts Center Arts in Education Ticketing Policies:
- Tickets are held on a first come first serve basis. However, seating will be at the discretion of House Management. All seats are good seats.
- Tickets are $7.50 each. All attendees, including chaperones, must have a purchased ticket.
- Schools that provide payment at the time of reservation will be given priority. Unpaid reservations are subject to cancellation.
- Tickets not paid for prior to the performance start will be billed at $8.50 each.
Arts In Education performances are for school audiences only. Please advise chaperones that no children under the age of 4 will be admitted. All attendees, including chaperones, must have a purchased ticket.
Please be aware that you will be seated at the discretion of House Management. Age, grade level and the desire to seat each school as a group is taken into consideration when schools are seated. Every seat is a good seat, but please note that there is a possibility that you will be seated in the balcony.
Inquiries & Reservations 914.251.6200