How to Reserve Your Seats
To order, call The PAC Box Office at 914-251-6200.
Box Office hours are Wednesday – Friday, noon to 6pm
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name, date and time of performance
- Total number of seats including students, teachers and chaperones
We will acknowledge receipt of your reservation request. Payment is due IN FULL 4 weeks before the performance, with check payable to Purchase College Foundation (memo line: The Performing Arts Center).
Performing Arts Center Arts in Education Ticketing Policies:
- Tickets are held on a first come first serve basis. However, seating will be at the discretion of House Management. All seats are good seats.
- Tickets are $7.50 each. All attendees, including chaperones, must have a purchased ticket.
- Schools that provide payment at the time of reservation will be given priority. Unpaid reservations are subject to cancellation.
- Tickets not paid for prior to the performance start will be billed at $8.50 each.
Arts In Education performances are for school audiences only. Please advise chaperones that no children under the age of 4 will be admitted. All attendees, including chaperones, must have a purchased ticket.
Click here to view a schedule of family-friendly programming that is open to the public.
Please be aware that you will be seated at the discretion of House Management. Age, grade level and the desire to seat each school as a group is taken into consideration when schools are seated. Every seat is a good seat, but please note that there is a possibility that you will be seated in the balcony.
Inquiries & Reservations 914.251.6200