Learn More About Facility Rentals
The theatres, lobby areas, and support spaces are available as facility rentals and can be adapted in a myriad of ways to suit your needs.
Please note that we will not be able to support rentals with audiences or crowds before May of 2022, and we will not be taking any bookings for such events until March 1, 2022. Please be back in touch after March 1 to inquire about booking your event.
Other kinds of facility rental inquiries are welcome.
The Performing Arts Center, Purchase College, is conveniently located on the campus of Purchase College, 30 miles north of New York City in Westchester County, NY.
Our unique complex is made up of four theatres of varying sizes, with well-equipped technical support spaces, including large backstage areas and state-of-the-art electronics, audio, paint, scene, costume, and prop shops.
With ample parking, multiple interior spaces to choose from, and professional staff to work with, The PAC is an ideal and unique option for events of all types and sizes
The possibilities are endless.
- Benefits. An elegant option for not-for-profit fundraising events − benefit concerts, formal dinners, cocktail receptions.
- Corporate Events. Major corporations have held world satellite conferences, stockholder meetings, employee meetings, promotional kickoffs, trade shows, and private parties in the complex.
- Private Parties. Whether you’re going for over-the-top spectacular or quietly elegant, the Center’s large, adaptable stages are the perfect canvas on which to create a unique environment for your party or other special gathering − graduations, bar and bat mitzvahs, dinners, and receptions.
- Recording Sessions. The theatres’ fine acoustics are an ideal setting for classical recordings.
- Film/Television/Commercials/Industrials. Scenes from feature films such as Black Swan and TV shows such as Elementary were shot here; our theatres have also been used for the taping of live concert performances for broadcast and as a set for commercials, fashion shoots, and industrial films.
- Pre-Broadway/Production House/Theatre Workshops/Residencies. There is no better place for tech. The Center’s shops and stages have been used to assemble tours and as rehearsal space for major Broadway productions and dance companies.